Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term 'Guppy's Chocolates' or 'us', 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8 London Ebor Business Park, Millfield Lane, York, YO26 6QY. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. All sales by Guppy's Chocolates are subject to these Terms & Conditions of sale.
2. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our website is accurate, occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inconsistencies, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In particular, packaging may vary from that shown.
3. All prices are quoted inclusive of VAT and may be subject to alteration at any time and without prior notification. Please note that we will always endeavour to maintain up-to-date prices on our website.
4. We do not have a minimum order amount. We charge £3.95 for delivery to the UK mainland, Scottish Highlands, the offshore islands (the Scottish islands, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). If you live in Northern Ireland or Eire, delivery charges will vary and you should check with us before placing your order. We cannot deliver to other parts of the world. We use Royal Mail for smaller orders and a national courier for larger orders.
5. If you wish to cancel an order, or add or remove items from an order, please telephone or email us as soon as possible as we aim to despatch most orders the day following receipt of your order.
6. Goods should be inspected at the time of delivery and any damages or shortfalls must be reported to us within 2 working days from receipt of your delivery for a refund to be issued or a replacement to be issued. Goods must be retained for inspection and photos provided when requesting a refund.
7. We reserve the right to refuse any order that is placed with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or phone number provided at the time of ordering.
8. Although we endeavour to ensure most of our products are available, please note that where stock is not available, there may be a delay in fulfilling allor part of your order. When an order is placed, we will confirm if any item is out of stock and we will advise an estimated time as to when it will be available for delivery.
9. Payment is via Paypal at the time that an order is placed. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make a payment. There is an option on the Paypal landing page that allows you to select to pay by credit/debit card.
Guppy's Chocolates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Guppy's Chocolates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2017.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (If you do not wish to receive such information please do not hesitate to let us know and we will remove your email address from our mailing list.)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We take your privacy very seriously, and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.