How much does delivery cost?
- We charge a flat rate for all orders which is £3.95 per delivery address.
- We offer FREE delivery on all orders over £30.00.
How long does it take to process & ship my order?
- We will process orders within 1-3 business days from when you receive your confirmation email.
- We use Royal Mail 2nd class post for the majority of our orders and DPD for larger orders.
- You will receive an email notification when your order has been posted and if we have used DPD, you will also receive a notification from them with a tracking number and a link to their website.
- At peak times, such as Christmas and Easter, there may be delays due to stock availability or postal delays and we advise that any orders placed for special occasions are made in good time.
What if my order doesn't arrive?
- If you haven't received your order within 14 days of receiving your despatch confirmation email, please contact us with your name and order number and we will look into it for you.
Will someone have to sign for delivery?
- Not if your order has been despatched via Royal Mail. However, as most orders will be too large to fit through your letterbox, the order may be returned to the local Royal Mail depot if nobody is home to accept the delivery and a card will be left if this happens. You can advise us of a safe place for your parcel to be left.
- If your order was despatched via DPD, somebody will need to be in to accept the delivery. You will be advised of a 1 hour delivery slot on the morning of delivery and the notification will include information abour redelivery or collection options, if nobody will be home to accept the delivery.
- Chocolates that have not been delivered/collected will be returned to us after 4 weeks for Royal Mail deliveries and after 1 week for DPD deliveries at which time we will notify the sender that the order has not been delivered. No refunds will be given and chocolates can only be resent after paying another postage fee.
How do I organise delivery to multiple addresses?
- For deliveries to multiple addresses, please order separately.
Can I collect my order directly from you?
- Yes. Customers can use our "click and collect" service and pick up an order direct from us at our factory on the outskirts of York: 22 Alan Farnaby Way, Sheriff Hutton Industrial Park, Sheriff Hutton, York, YO60 6PG. You will need to click on "Collections from York" at checkout.
- When your order is ready to be collected, you will receive a notification via email, or text if you have supplied a mobile number at checkout. Please note that our current opening hours for collection are Monday-Thursday from 9am until 3.30pm.
Will my chocolates melt in transit?
- They could! Chocolate can melt in hot weather, so we recommend taking this into account when ordering during very hot weather. We may delay your delivery to try to avoid your chocolate melting. If we do this, we will email you to update you on the progress of your order.
If you have any other questions, please use the form below to contact us.